OUR BOOTCAMPERS LEAVE FOUR KILOS LIGHTER ON AVERAGE.
Our programme produces results. You’ll leave our bootcamp looking and feeling great, but just as important, you’ll come home energised with the motivation and tools to make lasting changes. And memories for life of new friends and new experiences…
A FITNESS ESCAPE WITH AMAZING LUXURY.
Our bootcamps are hosted at one of four stunning Catalan manors located near the enchanting beachside village of Sitges. All properties have been carefully renovated, preserving their original character with magnificent views of the surrounding hills and vineyards. All of the villas are completely private and available exclusively to Barcelona Bootcamp participants.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR BOOTCAMP.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND SERVICES.
- Double room at our stunning villa featuring a private infinity pool, en suite bathroom, and all kinds of meeting rooms, patios and living spaces.
- A tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are served every day. Nutritionally sound and prepared on site, the menu has been created to maximise your fitness goals without sacrificing taste! We use food to revitalise and complement your training, ensuring you never go hungry. (Check out the sample menus at the bottom of the page!)
- We use organic home-grown produce, literally from our own garden. We can cater to specific food needs (including allergies) and offer both vegan and vegetarian options.
- We provide transport to and from the Barcelona El Prat Airport as well as to the various other training areas such as nearby Garraf National Park.
- Special gourmet dinner on the last night of the camp!
TRAINING STYLE AND ACTIVITIES.
- An initial welcome chat with our chief trainer to identify your fitness goals and nutritional needs.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMI) assessment.
- Cooking classes, learning proper dieting techniques and strategies.
- Evening yoga courses and other team activities.
- Morning hikes in the picturesque town of Sitges – a great way to warm up for the day.
- Functional training, kettle-bell training, boxing classes, TRX workouts, beach training circuits.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy sessions, an instrumental part of helping you to reach your weight loss and fitness goals, in the long term.
A TYPICAL DAY.
We make sure that every day is inspirational and invigorating, with carefully-planned workouts that are both fun and effective.
(Note that our training hours are optional. Everyone comes from a different fitness level/background and you do not need to take part in every training hour listed below.)
07:00 – 08:00 Brisk morning walk/hike
08:30 – 08:45: Breakfast / shake
09:00 – 10:00: Circuit Blast
10:00 – 10:15: Break snack
10:15 – 11:30: TRX workout
11:30 – 11:45: Break
11:45 – 12:30: Core workout
12:45 – 14:00: Lunch
15:15 – 16:15: Cardio Box
16:15 – 17:15: Training session
17:15 – 17:30: Snack
17:30 – 18:30: Yoga
19:00 – 21:00: Dinner
20:00 – 21:00: Optional massage (one session included)
COMPLIMENTARY WELLNESS FACILITIES.
All our villas offer a wide range of complimentary inhouse facilities:
- Jacuzzis, relaxation areas, and swimming pools.
- Healthy beverages such as organic and herbal teas.
- One-on-one consultation with our nutritionist and chief trainer upon check-in.
- One-on-one cognitive therapy session with our expert CBT certified trainer.
- A nutritional seminar where you will learn the fundamentals of a healthy diet.
- One complimentary massage session.
In addition to our complimentary spa services, the following treatments and massages are available for purchase:
- Deep Beauty Indiba
Indiba Deep Beauty is a natural treatment for a younger, more beautiful you that improves the functioning of your cells and increases collagen and elastin.
- Facial India
Rejuvenate your skin with this deeply moisturizing therapy that stimulates skin regeneration and blood circulation.
- Corporal Indiba Increases the internal temperature of the body gradually, stimulating fat reduction, remodelling and tightening the skin, and helping to reduce the formation of new fat zones.
The age old traditional Chinese medicine where needles are inserted into the body in order to reduce pain.
- BISHU Facial Treatment
A technique that is adapted to all skin types, cleaning and hydrating in-depth. Based on oriental massage techniques such as Siatshu and Kao bi-do. These unique treatments leave the face replenished and relaxed.
Varied pressure is applied during this massage throughout the body to repair and revitalize painful areas. Highly recommended for those with chronic pain, stress and/or fatigue.
A specialised form of foot massage that effects the entire body, helping to restore harmony and balance while reducing pain and increasing circulation.
- Deep Tissue
A massage is designed to free the body from stress and tension.
A therapeutic massage that utilizes essential oils from medicinal plants. An essential part of many cultures, the massage gives long-lasting results.
Protein Smoothie Banana, almond milk and whey protein powder Energy Booster Acai, banana, guarana, blueberry and super-detox apple, ginger, cucumber, spinach, celery and lemon.
SOUPS & SALADS
- Spicy pumpkin soup with ginger and curcuma.
- Poached egg with avocado half, black sesame and pico degallo.
- Detox salad with greens, fresh vegetables, pine nuts & basil sauce.
- Creamy cauliflower soup with truffle oil and Mediterranean popcorn.
- Slow cooked chicken breast with seasonal vegetables, pomegranate seeds and orange vinaigrette sauce.
- Grilled Portobello mushroom pizza.
- Steamed salmon with broccoli, cauliflower, chilli, coconut and almond flakes.
- Herby beef fillet steak with romaine lettuce and grilled peppers.